|Software||Books||Certification Guide||Advertising||Contact Us|
DescriptionEasy Service Monitor is a network fault management tool that continuously monitors network devices and services. If something went wrong, it will alert you by email/phone/pager BEFORE problems get seriously out of hand. A detailed log file will record every event of the monitored targets and can be displayed in an easy to understand chart. You can configure the system so that when something goes wrong, a set of actions, such as execute a program, reboot server or update web page, will be triggered. Key features:
* Web services: HTTP and HTTPs
* FTP sites monitoring
* Database Servers: Oracle, SQL, MySQL
* Email servers: POP3, SMTP, and IMAP4
* Telnet Server
* Other TCP Services such as NNTP
* UDP Services such as Domain Name Service
* Windows 2000/NT services
* Monitoring of any network device with an IP address using PING (ICMP) or TCP Ports
* Monitoring Servers, Workstations, PC and other devices Status: Free Disk Space, Memory Usage, CPU Usage and Performance Monitor metric
* Allow you to customize the software for additional services monitoring
Computer Certification Depot is not the publisher of Easy Network Service Monitor. We simply catalog software for download.
© 2005. Certification Depot. The headquarters for computer certification and practice exams.